Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Why ?

Why am I here ?
Why am I doing the things i am doing ?
Why should i meet the people that i do ?
Why should i believe those blindly ?
Why should i get close to someone who will at a later time break my heart ?
Why am i not angry with that person who broke my heart ?
Why, when everyone else wants me to hate that person ?
Why do I still believe that very person who failed to realize how much the relationship meant to me ?Why am i doing the things I do ?
Why should I be yearning for a word from that very person eventhough I realize that it will never happen ?
What do all these mean ?

Well....Perhaps, 3 simple words would suffice as an answer - "That's life Baby" (",)

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:

Comments:
This is love kishna, this is the region where no logical thoughts, but emotions and insticts rule u can not control love, it will drag u as per path set by god....
 
why is he not seeing me exist?
why is he failing to understand what i am trying to say?
why is he feeling i am estranged?
why did i do this to him?
why is he not hating me?
why is he not saying what he wants to say?
why is he running out of words?
why?
may be certain questions goes unanswered, and these r among them!

E T E R N I T Y
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
~ 2 mandar
Yeah Mandar...I double ur thoughts on that.

~ Eternity
Because I care for you....still
 
you have the answer too in the last line. If we get all the answers life wouldn't be interesting.

Thanks a lot for linking me. It was a pleasant surprise
 
Hi Arunima,
Thanks for coming to my place.
Infact, I have been to your blog for months now...its just that I never commented in them. :)

But I was not able to hold back after reading your recent post.

I hope you will like my style of writing.
 
~ 2 Suja
No, Suja. You have got me wrong. Believe me, I am enjoying each and every moment of my life now. I have never been happier in my life. And am sorry Suja... I cant "let go"... that isnt my character :).
Yeah, sometimes..I do feel a little sad..but that doesnt affect me, and I may sound silly, but I like to have that feeling too. It makes you realize how much you cared for someone and also that someone else in this world will need even much more care and affection... :)
I am living me life completely Suja...apart from a few odd times.. I am so very happy now. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home