Monday, February 21, 2005

Etching....

Helpless
Vulnerable
Hope this is a dream…….. A disturbing one…….
Wishing it could have been better, here I am….
With her, feeling her soft cheek against mine, her sweet smell drowning me…………….

I was having a great evening, chit chatting with my friends.
Spending those last minutes with them, before they were destined to go elsewhere, to serve their purpose.
Then it happened.

He came and picked me up from the bunch….
His lips brushed my cheek, warm breath filling me……

Before I knew what’s happening around me…. He was holding me and mumbling words I couldn’t understand.
There she was….. walking towards us. The most beautiful lady I have seen.
Tall and slender, walking in, towards our table, with all the confidence, aware about all the attention she seems to be getting. Men. Women. Attention seemed no boundary.
Burgundy blouse, complementing her complexion. Beige skirt, brushing her knees, proud being wrapped around, most beautiful long legs.
Her shiny black hair, in a stylish cut….
Minimal jewellery and with no make up… she was looking gorgeous.

Made me wonder, but why did he bring me here? Next to this beauty… I am nothing…

But her sparkling eyes lost its lusture when she saw his expression. She knew the worst is going to hit her, when she saw the soul brooding look on his face.

He confessed to her that, there was someone else in his life and he needs to leave. Leave forever.

There she was holding me…..
Looking at me, with tear filled eyes.
A drop of water, of the shredded heart, fell on me from her moist eyes.

“What have I done?”
“Please, don’t let him go away from me….” She pleaded to me….
Unable to do anything, apart from hear her, I was feeling helpless.

Why has fate destined me to be a parting exchange, this time?
Why wasn’t he giving me to show his love that he would be there for her, always?
Why wasn't the tear dropped on me because of happiness?

I don’t mind withering in her frail hands…. But, wishing he would choose to stay with her. Forever.
Feeling her soft cheek against mine, her sweet smell drowning me, I was looking at her as she closed her eyes, as if not to let him go away from her. Forever.

Those words were so wonderful that I was not able to resist myself posting them on my blog to compliment my sketch.
*Edit* I am adding this sentence because some of the readers did not understand the theme of the story.
The story is actually narrated by the rose. The lover picks the rose from a bunch and hands it over to his love as a parting gift.
Now read the story again and it will make more sense....and one more thing...rotate the picture "AntiClockwise" to get the meaning correct....
Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
hey.... nice blog...hmm, wierd dream......lol...and thanx 4 visistin my blog.....heheheh
 
Ya,he had to leave beacause he had someone else,what have i done?? trusted,and is it wrong?
have no answers
 
Which gal is the inspiration behind this,man???;)
 
Hi Blackbelt...

i can't download that pdf... u may have to sent it to me by mail...

Happy dreaming....

take care...
 
nice one... u dream a lot.. :) apt name dreamer bala :)
 
Kishna 2 Nitty,
Thanks for dropping by Nitty.
 
Kishna 2 Anbu,
That...I cant reveal...lol....
 
Kishna 2 Krish,
I am having some problem sending the mail. I ll send it soon, ok.... :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home