Wednesday, March 16, 2005

At the ATM

You know what, only today morning did I realize that there are more Dumb people in this world other than me. Check this out,My pockets were running dangerously low with money. Now, I did not want to borrow money or Pick-pocket someone...So, I decided to draw some cash from the ATM. I went and stood outside the ATM (This one has a One-way mirror, in the sense that you can't see whats happening inside, but the one on the other side can). There were 5 people standing outside...I knew I have enough of Vitamin D in my body...(",) so, I went and sat down in a shady spot.

After a few minutes, I turned back only to see that all 5 were still standing. I decided to wait a little longer and still no movement. All sorts of thoughts started runnning in my mind and one of 'em were if there were actually anyone inside the ATM. But, I sort of thought that the people wont be so dumb... After a few mins, one of 'em... (the one who was at the front) had this brain wave and opened the door to find that no one was inside ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. (".)

I was already waiting there for close to 10 minutes. I really wonder how long that "Brainy" little chap was waiting ? I really wonder...

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
!!!!!!!!!!

E T E R N I T Y
http:///honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
~ 2 Eternity
I am still kinda !!!!!!!!!! when I think about it... lol...
 
~ 2 Goki
Hee hee... U know...Pick Pocketing is also an Art... lol... ;)...kidding
 
!!!! How long did u plan to wait!!!

You may not have enough melanin dear..so u shouldn't avoid the Sun :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home