Monday, March 07, 2005

On my way to the Doc..

Yeah...yeah....guilty as charged... was busy....Ok Ok...You dont have to push you know...I was lazy,Ok...Happy.

Ok let me get to the point now.Last Friday, I was on my way to the Doc for my tri-monthly checkup; and also help out the poor chap to refresh his knowledge (",). Now, I have to take this "Flying-train" to go to his Clinic which is situated in some distant, far away Utopia. I mean, why cant he just move the clinic to someplace which is easily accessible. *hmph* I have to get down at the station and literally find my way through a maze to get to his place and poor me is very bad at directions... *sniff*.I usually take the 8 o'clock train and reach there by 8.20. This time around, I was cursing myself..... "If only I had tied the lace of my shoes a little bit quicker"... "if only I had crossed that street a little bit faster"... "if only that the Ticket Dispatcher had nimbler fingers and handed the tickets quicker"... I could have caught the train. Now I had to sit for another 40 minutes for the next train *groan*. Hmmm...but i got a sweet gift from God.... (oh Thank YOU.. Thank YOU)... oh yeah...

After 39 minutes of groaning, cursing and thinking of more "if only's" I caught a glimpse of this cute girl. (",)..just a glimpse though. And, along came the train. I was looking for a place hoping to see her again if possible...Gave up and alighted one of those Tin cans. Sat down..and looked up... and a silent "Wow" escaped my lips. She was sitting just a row infront of me. I had to fight the temptation of going and sitting infront of her real hard...Y....the row was full of women and I am sure that they wont take a boy coming and sitting right in the middle of them, very lightly.. *sigh*. Ok now for the description.She was not beautiful and all. Just decent. What really captured my eyes was her sense for dressing. She was in Jean and Black Tops with white embroidery. Nery little or no make-up that went well with the outfit and her golden-wheatish complexion. And she was wearing these earings with drops that were so damn stunning. I guess they were silver with Black gems arranged in a little flowery pattern...an elongated type of black-Marroon Bindi (is the spelling correct)....a Chain with a silver pendant, again with black gems... a slim antique like anklet.... and a silver ring with three black gems arranged in a sort of =oOo=
...uh...something like that. And...I was not even able to make out if she was wearing any eye-liner....Her eyes were so pretty.... Again, she was not a drop-dead gorgeous type. Its the dressing that literally blew me away. I think she knew that I was gawking at her...and I am sure that any girl which has the slightest bit of self-respect would look back at someone whose eyes were trying to get a glimpse of her at every possible moment. I mean, it was not like my eyes were literally glued on her... but I was like looking at her at ever possible instance. (",) . And you know what, one of those times when I stole to look at her, I caught her looking at me too... (",) hee hee.. By the way, I forgot to mention. I too was wearing a Black T-shirt and Black-pants.. (",)At one of the stops, another beautiful lady get onto the train... (",) My my...this was my lucky day or what. But, to be honest with you I did not look at this other girl (who was infact much prettier than than Ms.Black)... ok ok...I did sneak a little glimpse at her...but that was just a glimpse, ok.....honest.... I like kept looking at Ms.Black just hoping that she must not get down any sooner. Hmmm...like everyhting good comes to an end *Sigh*, she got down....at....uh.... theeeeeeeeee "Light House" stop.... hee hee...Yeah, I noted that too. So, next time, I am going to purposely miss the 8 o'clock train...lol...wish me luck.And..umm..the visit to the doc went on perfectly apart from the bit where he got livid after noticing my sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight increase in weight.... hey, comeon, I am a growing-up child... right... ;)

After all I just gained 4 kilos...hee hee...ok ok..I know that is too much. I just am not able to resist eating....mmmmmmm... lets see how many kilos i gain...err...lose before my next visit to my doc.

Guys, I typed all this in a hurry. Kindly apologize for the million mistakes in the post... (",). Bye Take care. Great day.

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:

Comments:
do i call her black beauty?
her eyes, so stunningly holding my gaze. the flowing curve of smile, setting on her full lips. long fingers running through her hair, to push them back from her flawless skin.... yes, she was my black beauty for the day.
looking at her, smiling to myself, i lost the sense of time.
wishing i would see her again, i am looking forward for my next trip!

all the best bala :)
late to the doc... but something really exciting... wow...!
have fun!
u never know, you might see her again!!!:), near ur house;)
 
~ 2 Eternity,
Wow....near my house...heeh heeh... Height of Optimish... Anyways, Thanks Eternity

~ 2 G,
Thanks G. Next time around, I ll have a paper and a pencil ready with me... ;)
 
Hehehehe.... can imagine ur face exp. from the post itself...:)

All the best yaar....
 
~ 2 Krish
*blushing* ... Hee hee :)
 
put your god-given gifts to better use rather than gazing at 'flesh and blood' and thinking you 'know your joy'.

Importantly, try to 'know your joy' because 'joy is within yourself'
 
Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for your comments. I will be more than happy if you could reveal yourself.
As far as gazing goes; Hmmm... I gaze at beautiful creations of GOD all the time. (Go through my previous posts if you can find time) and in the same way, I gazed at her....surely was not in lust... and surely was not infatuation. Like I said, I admired her sense of dressing and will admire no matter what others say or think for its this admiration for HIS creations that trigger me to Dream and Sketch the way I do. Please do visit my blog frequently. Call me an Idiot or whatever, but I think I like your comments. (",). Helps me realize myself.

Thanks & please do visit again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home