Tuesday, March 22, 2005

All in a (Geek's)day

(A lovely girl crosses)
*Gasp* She looked at me..... She loves me...She loves me not...She loves me...She loves me not....She loves me....
Yaaaaaaaaaaay...she loves me... *Jumping Up and Down*


Next Day
(The same girl crosses)
*Gasp* She did not look at me....
*Sigh* She hates me... Did I do something wrong??... Am I not dressed properly??... Is there something on my face??...*Sniff* *Sniff* ... *Drat*... I look like a Joker *Sigh*.....

(Another girl crosses)
*Wow* She's Keeeuute (Cute)...
(Sets his hair & Dress right) Does she have a BoyFriend??... Will she like me??.... (",)


Like I said...All in a day


Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
Edhu nadandhadho adhu nanraagavae nadnandadhu....
Edhu nadakiradhu adhuvum nanraagavae nadakiradhu...
edhu nadakka irukkiradho adhuvum nanraadavae nadakkum....

PS. Kaal udayaama irundha nadakkum... lol
 
ponnai paarthu jollu vittutu illama...
konjam vellai paarunga sir!

E T E R N I T Y
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
Hello blackbelt :) ..what's happening ?

Looks like u wud put next post like:
"kanani padaithu pennai padaitha iraivan kodiyavane"???

have fun dear!
 
lol...i really like that conversation kishna....and u knw wut? most of us r like that geek, only, v dont meet 2 girls in the same day.....diff. ppl pass us and v look at each of them with the same attitude, some give us a nice attitutde bak.....and those r the ones v go on to love/like/adore
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home