Monday, March 14, 2005

A Nothing post

One of these days, almost everyone in this great Universe called BlogDom comes up with a Just-for-the-heck-of-it post or a Meaningless post or a Nothing post or a... Uh, I think you get my point. Now, I was really wondering why would someone want to post "something on Nothing"......hee hee.....get it "Something on Nothing".... Ok, bad joke...But you do agree that Something is better than Nothing, right. (",).
People would post something like that if they feel bored and they want to just post something or an other...else they would be doing nothing, right....(",)aarhhh I have to stop doing this..this..trying to be funny thing...Ok. Lets get to the point now. I am feeling exactly the same way right now, not feel like posting on anything particular. So, here is my Nothing post, Ennnnnsssssssssooooiii


N o t h i n g

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
Hmmmmm.....me have no comments, then why am i trying to put something here, am i trying to imitate Kishna - to be funny ??
So here is my comment :


Nothing
 
I am baffled. I dont know what to say ;)
 
Adhuvaaa.... adhu thaaaanaaa Varudhu... :)
 
god!!
bala, you were fine last time i spoke to you!
what happened? everything ok?
has the fever gone beyond the limit ;)

E T E R N I T Y
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
mumbling sweet nothing in her ears
speaking about nothing, looking into each others eyes
thinking about him, but nothing in particular
wanting to write to him, knowing nothing to write
when would i undergo this wonderful feeling of nothing... when you are fully filled in my mind! my soul!
i am thinking, nothing about you. but only you!

E T E R N I T Y
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
~ 2 Eternity
All these Tax declarations is driving me crazy.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home