Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Me Myself.....!!!

Hi this is Balakishnaraja,
I have been trying to write a blog for quite some time...but due to my laziness I never actually started. However, as you can see, today is an exception.. I have indeed created one.... and to start off I am going to ramble over and over about myself in this very first post of mine.....
so.........here goes.....................

I am known by many names 'cos of my lengthy name. But I prefer other calling me Kishna....I am a Pondicherrian, quiet and peaceful sort of a guy. I dont usually start moving freely with a person until I know him/her well. I was born and brought up in Pondicherry, a Union Territory on the Coromandel Coast. I did my schooling (right from KinderGarten all the way to +2) in the 'Pondy famous' Petit Seminaire Higher Secondary School. I then completed my Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communications at (again Pondy famous) Pondicherry Engineering College. I parted my dear home town when I got placed in a Software Firm as a Programmer Analayst. I am a worshipper of this so called 'Idiot Box' as most of them would put it. I met this most dearest friend of mine during my second year of Under Graduation, and ever since my life changed. I dont know what I will do if I am deprived of a PC for a month or two. I just love working on a PC. My area of expertise used to be quite a big list, starting from C going all the way to ASP and J2EE. Now, I am working in the ERP domain, PeopleSoft, which has been recently taken over by Oracle. Other than Programming, I really love Art. But I do only Pencil sketches. Somehow, I think Black and White can put a lot of emotions and 'stuff' into the picture when compared to Colour Paintings. During my school days I learnt Karate (Gi Toku Kai Karate & Kohino Shuto Rui styles)and somehow attained the status of a Black Belt and I even used to play the Guitar then although I am terribly out of touch right now. My most recent hobby is learning and amazing my friends with Card and Coin Magic. Ever since my childhood I was interested, but really drove me into spending my time on this is none other than the famous David Blaine. Many Magi hate him, but if you ask me, he is one superb performance artist; after all Magic is Performance Art.
Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
I wouldn't know what to do without a PC too:((
The other day, one of my students came up to me asked when do we have the 'dance' class, and i almost said,"Laterz"...
 
hi....
nice intro blog...
maybe you should share your sketching with us, posting the same in the future.
good start... keep going.
one suggestion:please...allow to post anonymously... it would help people, who have blogs in other sites to share their thoughts with you...

Vinitha
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
i jus update my blogspot now and then... i blog regularly at rediff only.
 
Bala..good job kickking off your blog show..this is the first im blogging..got a chance to know more about you..and since ur a black belt n Karate, i plan to be nice to u!! enjoy blogging
---Mahesh
 
Wonderful effort. Make it someway useful for all...
 
A couple of things - it's Kindergarten and not Kinder Garden, and it's Karate and not Karathe.
 
Hey Kisna,

Nice reading a article from you after a long time. As usual the write-up was excellent.

-Jyoti (CTS/Brinker)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home