Thursday, March 10, 2005

You Work with a "Who" ??

Do you feel like punching your colleague or your boss right across his/her face... Do you think he is a
Complete F O O L... Do you want to vent all your rage and feelings out and you cant write all that on our Blog. Even if you dont, read on...

I just now came across this site. My goodness...You must surely check it out... This is like a free-for-all sort of a Blog. You can write whatever you want about your Colleague/Boss and Submit here and they will publish it, after approval I guess. I have not tried posting yet, so I dont know how long it will take for your Writeup to appear. I went through a couple of posts and it was so bloody Hilarious.. (",) and they have even put a cute Picture thingy that sets itself at the Left-hand...uh..which hand is it...yeah... Right-Hand bottom (Damn this memory) that takes you to a Blank Page...just in case that fool comes peeking. How Thoughtful!! (",) Try it out when you get free time, you will enjoy the content there. By the way, you can also recommend the site to your colleague if he thinks you are a fool (",). Just kidding guys.

Uh...BOSS, if you are reading this... Have I ever mentioned how I consider that you are the best BOSS I have ever worked under and that you I always look up to you. Honest... (",).

PS: Guys, My Boss is really the C O O L E S T.

Urs,

:.: Balakishnaraja :.:


Comments:
yeah..that was a cool site.... :)

My boss is also a coool guy !!!

have fun

PS: Others have given u enough advice...so i not saying anything..!!!
 
~ 2 Krish

Thanks Krish ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home