Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Me, Myself and My Shoelace

Ok... Here is an "Enlightener" for all you poor souls. Dont ever...and I mean EVER think that you can get funny and humorous talking about how and why your shoe lace is untied, ok. It doesnt matter if you are the most humorous person in the whole of the 'Blacky thing' out there....uh....yeah....'The Universe', you just cant get anywhere speaking of a damn shoe lace. Actually, you know what... I take back whatever I just said. Its just me who is not able to come up with anything humorous with a shoe lace. I am sure there will be someone who can think of a million and one ways of striking a conversation with a *Damn* shoelace as the subject. Hmmmm...

What happened was that a few days back, I had this silliest thought that I can be funny and stuff if I could make up something and talk of how and why my shoelace was untied when my friend pointed it out to me.... and it turned out to be a disaster... *sigh*. Can you please suggest me a story.. or a catchy pharse... (",)

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
~ 2 Goki,
*sigh* yeah.... Can you help me out... *blink* *blink*
:)
 
Hmm....may the public know what stuff did you cooked up?
 
Friend: Ur Shoelace is untied
Me: Ya.. I know
Fr: Tie it..
Me: Ah... dont bother. its always like that..
Fr: Y dont u tie it tight
(Here is where I thought I could be a little funny)
Me: No matter how tight I tie...it loosens
Fr: How will that happen if you tie it tight
Me: See.. the texture of the shoe lace material makes it impossible for me to tie it
Fr: *blank* what?
Me: see..the shoelace is made up of hundreds of individual shiny threads and so....even if I try to tie it tightly...the texture makes it impossible for em to remain tied.
Fr: whaaaaatttt?
Me: Blah...Blah...BLah...
Fr: *All the time* what??
....and the story continued....

Anbu...You have made me relive the experience...and for that I am going to get you. And since you are my buddy, I am giving you a head start....Run for your life....and here i come....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa:)
 
guess, your friend couldnt get the point what you were trying to convey.
may be, some laces r difficult to tie.. but, i thought, one could manage tieing it tight.
should be your friend, didnt get ur argument on the texture!

E T E R N I T Y
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
Yesterday itself I came here....didn't know what to say..i left without leaving comments :)
 
~ 2 Eternity
Naay...the friend was damn correct. Problem was with me trying to be Mr.Funny Guy. ;)
 
~ 2 Krish
.."hmph".. *Me with nose held high*. You couldn't think of a comment, eh.. "hmph"
hee hee :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home