Monday, March 21, 2005

During the weekend...

(Me lying on the bed)

Let there be Light........!!!!!.......Let there be light....... !!!!!........
Oh I forgot, today is Sunday.... HE is on leave...
MoooooooooooooooM....Can you switch on the light pleeeaaase... (",)

(Mom was in the kitchen)


Hee hee...Didnt know what to write... so, added a bit of Masala to what usually happens at my home during the weekends. Hey, my Mom misses shouting and screaming at me during the whole week. Have to make up for it during the weekends, right.

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:

Comments:
BalaKishna,

Having fun at home ..mmm...

Are you awake now?

Have a nice day!
 
ur mom will make it up during weekends.
ur boss... for weekdays huh!!!
vellai paaru ... vellai paaru...
boss oda extn number enna?? :))

E T E R N I T Y
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
~ 2 G
U really want my no.?? ;)

~ 2 Krish
Yup, I was awake at half past 6. By the way, how did you login at that time

~ 2 Eternity
Boss is in US... Do you want to still call him.... ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home