Thursday, March 31, 2005

Destiny

Ok, Lets talk about Destiny, shall we...Now, I really dont understand this...See... Usually a typical day in Kishna's life kicks off like this :-
Contemplating on one of the toughest decisions that mankind has to face... "To Get up or not to Get up, that is the question"... and finally after cursing myself for having having slept that little bit longer, getting up, dozing off again and getting up..again, brushing my teeth, going to gym, groaning and at the same time feeling proud that I am actually shedding sweat, relaxing...followed by Pranayama-ing (Uh, sorry about that...had to keep the rhyming going, Hee hee)... and sneak/dash (depends on the situation) in to the bath, dress up, start walking towards the bus stop ... spotting the bus at a good half a Km distance... ending up doing a short sprint to the bus and finally reaching the office.

I know what you are wondering... Where the heck does destiny come into the picture here... well... remember the toughest decision that mankind has to take every morning...yeah... the getting up thing... well...You see...even if I get up a whole half-an-hour earlier, I end up sprinting to the bus... Now, why should that happen ...hmmm... You tell me... Comeon ... Don't hold back yourself, now ... Ok, dont try too hard... poor brain of yours... let it rest for sometime...
Its becaaaaaaauuuuuuse I am destined to sprint to the bus. *Me looking at you with twinkling wide eyes* ... haann... correct-na. And...that's DESTINY for you. *wide grin*.

Ok I better leave the place when I am able to walk...hee hee...

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
ஒரு பஸ்ஸுல ஏறுவதுக்கு இவ்வளவு பெரிய கதையா? வீட்ல படுத்து தூங்கு!
 
Hey...boy...don't talk too much on destiny :)...Sleep well!!!
Yesterday i slept for 13hrs :))
 
~ 2 Mr. Anonymous

*Hyuk..Hyuk*.... Too much-a Thoongradhu naala dhaana ivalvu prechanayae... :)

~ 2 Krish
Wow Krish... 13 hours...Cool. Dont worry. I sleep for 10 odd hours during the weekends. :) and...y shouldnt i talk too much...that's the very reason I blog :)
 
Ha,someone is echoing my thougts;)i dont understand why time runs away so fast while we r sleeping,my mom always says "u could have woke up early,now u need not rush,sigh! ! ! how do i tell her it is not the fault of sleep,it is destiny,or is it the mngt theory which says :work expands with time"???
And by the way Mr.twinkling eyes cute guy,destiny is way long to talk abt,havefun till u can:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home