Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Twinkle twinkle little star

Y'day...I went home earlier than usual....to find my Appartment locked...and I didnt have any key.... *sigh*... was locked out...I didnt have the keys. My roomies (5 of them) who were supposed to be there around that time did not turn up. Now, there is no bond that they should be there...but they have to be there na... So, this was my condition...locked out...No vehicle... No place to go... No nothing... :(
So, I along with one of my roomies (who was "supposed" to be having a key) who just turned up went up to the terrace. Goodness..there was a sight which I had missed for so many months... the twinkling stars in the dark sky...was so beautiful to look at. I am not able to realize what makes them so pretty. After all, they are just tiny little twinkling dots stuck up there...high above...in a dark blanket... but still.... they were so pretty to look.. I kept on staring... I started to explain the constellations to my roomie...but he was not interested.... *sigh* 5 minutes of Fame lost... He started fondling with my Cell and I kept on Gazing at those lovely little tiny spots winking at me... (",). Half an hour later, our saviour came and after a short Verbal fight we entered the App. Ghosh...I have do that again.... Even the stars winking at me drives me crazy.... (",)

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
Kishna,
Forgetting keys..hahahaha....
These thing happen man..don't worry...

...trying to explain stars and constellations..ur poor friend and urself :) ... I don't do that unless they show some interest, after that they r finished !

BTW,
U need to either remove Haloscan or put the Blogger comments link in first position..only then people'll start using it...

Otherwise only sensible humans like me'll use it... :)
 
ok K.... :), can you add me in the sensible list!:D

Bala, lose ur key often.... so you do some star gazing...
 
The fact is...I dont carry a key... lol... The reason: I start off late from my office and by the time I reach my App. atleast one of my roomies would be there... SO, I guess if I want to gaze I simply have to leave early and get fried the next day from my colleagues for not completing my work... :)) lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home