Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Snappin'

Now,...... U do know how "down" I was feeling y'day, right....today I am in a completely different mood... I am all light-hearted and "bubbly"... (",). What brought about the change, u ask? Umm...It was a girl..., not like the one I was talking to u abt, but a 4 Year old girl, Joy Gruttman. She actually sang her way into my heart... (",)......Infact, as we speak.... millions and millions are getting enchanted by this 4 year old German. We all know that Germans are known for the strong "Manliness" in their Language....and U would certainly be hit by images of the Tiny Mouche.... (",); that of the one and only Hitler.Now, this little girl has taken those visions by its head and turned it completely around.... I am not making any sense, am I.... Well.. hold ur thoughts for now..... Tell me what you think once you hear this.
There....I can see that smile.....(",).. U know what, I have been listening to this song for almost 20 - 30 times...and still I am not able to control myself from tapping my feet and nodding my head. (",) I just love the song.. Here is a quote from a Website.....

The hottest thing in German music right now is a 4-year-old girl's made-up song about a crocodile. Joy Gruttman's song, "Snappy the Little Crocodile" ("Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil"), is the No. 1 song on the German charts. Her family posted the song on a Web site as a joke, but a radio station in Cologne, Germany, got hold of it and made it a hit. Gruttman is the youngest recording artist to make it to the German Top 10, let alone No. 1. "Snappy" beat out songs by Kylie Minogue and Linkin Park. The song is even appearing as remixes in German dance clubs.

Here is a link which has the Video and if you are really into Ringtone's, here is a site for you. Note that the later one has the lyrics for the whole song....and in case you want the translation, here is the same link with translation applied....with Google's Translation Tool.
Now...isnt that the sweetest song u've heard... (",). Until next time....chou....

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.: