Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Fingers Crossed

Hey there,
I am right now in a sort of "sitting on the edge of the seat" mood. Why?.... 'Coz I have my Visa Interview tomorrow. Now...hold on...don't jump into conclusions that I am going to jump onto one of those flying machines....mmmm...what do they call it...yeah... "AeroPlanes" and fly like a bird and stuff.
Actually, The management down here is making us guys travel ready so that they can chuck us out as soon as they get a Project. Mmmmm.... I am hoping for the best.... I am a liiiiiiiiiitllllle bit edgy right now. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Hope everything goes on fine and I get my Visa stamped.
Ok, then....leaving for the day now...got some shopping to do...(going to get myself a descent looking shirt... (",) )....after all I've got to impress the Counsel Officer; if not with my looks, atleast with my dressing sense. Hee hee....there ya go...You can see the nervousness in my writing, right.... Doesnt matter even if you dont... The fact is, I am going to attend an Visa Interview tomorrow....Yikes...... OK now....I've got to calm down....ok....hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... There....I am relaxed now....Oh my god....Got to catch my Bus.....
OK....Great day...
Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.: