Tuesday, February 15, 2005

CAUTION !! Techie post ahead...

Hmmmm... Its been a while since I wrote a "Techie" post now. And I think it would be very romantic if I wrote it today. It would have been more romantic had I written it y'day...(Can U now see why Mr.Cupid is scared of me (",) ). Anyways, I just happened to bump into this wonderful site (The amount of wonder depends on the height of "geek"-ity U possess... Dont scratch ur head, its a made up word). Its this site where u can actually create/edit Animated Gifs and all... U can even create cute little 3-D banners for urself...yeah...cute little tool it is....
All is well that ends well... ????? Y did I say that... dunno...might have read it in one of the numerous blogs that I was reading all day. Just wanted to say and so I did. OK, I see I am getting nowhere.. Let me stop here..Go ahead and enjoy the site....If you are in a corporate Company..just hope it wont be Web 'Non' Sensed.
Chou....

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.: