Thursday, February 10, 2005

I did it again...

Ever had the feeling that u are absoultely Cent percent right abt something, only for it to strike right back to u and prove u wrong. Well, it happened to me today...and it got me right where it hurt....God, I never seem to learn from my mistakes. I dunno when someone is going to drive some sense into my over cooked "Techie" brain. Well...someone has to it, else, one fine day my brain is gonna stop churning and I am going to fall straight on my Nose... :BAM:...and then I will have a 'X' for an eye like they show on one of those Cartoons. Boooohooo......
Dont stare at me,...I ll tell u what went wrong today. U remember my second post ?....Yeah...the one where I told U how my over cooked Gray Matter thought that Blogspot was buggy. Well.. now, this same....stupid...idiotic....use for nothing....brain (I hope there is infact something called a Brain in my Anatomy) of mine did the same thing all over.....AGAIN....only this time, the scope was still more large.....I actually thought that PeopleSoft (Domain on which I am working on) is Buggy.... Boooohoooo....only to be later proven that I was completely wrong......When am I going to stop being "smarty pants" .... Boooohooo
Oh God....When am I going to learn ??
Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.: