Monday, February 14, 2005

Its V-day (",)

Yo..all you Love Birds out there... (",) How did the day go? How many of you went screaming behind girls.... (I'm assuming Girls wuld be more civilized (",) )...

Ahhhh, Nothing special from my side apart from sighing that there weren't any cupids fluttering behind me to hurt my behind...hee hee...U get it... "Behind me to hurt my behind"..hee hee...bad joke,eh... ok..forget it. Anyways, nothing special here. Just another day. But, I 've always wanted to have one of those candle light dinners like they show in those movies (Man,...those heros get all the good looking girls.. I wonder there will ever be any "not-so good looking" hero and a absolutely charming and the cutest Girlfriend. Now, that's a movie that I would love to watch...U know..more "Adventurous" kinda stuff). Ok enough of dreaming..... so, u guys got any candle light dinner or moon light walking stuff... If ur answer was a "Yes" then I envy you...if "no" ....welcome to my world...the world of techie geeks where u sweat even if someone half as cute as the side actress in movies smiles at you....

ok then....See ya later... Happy Valentining...now...is that even a word....Damn.... where is a dictionary when u need one.... Ok...see ya next time around..Bye


Urs,

:.: Balakishnaraja :.: