Thursday, February 24, 2005

Should I ?

Why cant I be Self-Centric... Why should I bother about others when they dont care a damn about me, about us....Why do they think only about themselves...aren't we close to them....Are we not a part of each other, God's own creations....we are close...yet so far...Why do they want to gnaw at every bit of respect I have for them...why is my patience being tested.... Why do they want me to change the way I think.... Or...is it that they want to confront the other "me"...the "me" which I myself don't know...I am trying hard not to grow into someone I myself will hate....I want to be innocent...Why...Why...Why...Why can't they just keep out of my/our lives..If they are supposed to be like this...then Why am I not??...Why should I be any different...Havent we been created to be equal...to help each other...isn't that the reason HE linked our lives...Can't they see that I too have a life....Am I not fighting my own battles...Can't they realize that they are not the only ones fighting it out or Is it that they don't want to....
I dont want to change and I will not....I will not let you to change the way I think.....If I do then where is the difference....instead...I will be more strong...
I know it's very uncharacteristic of me to post something like this. It kind of built inside me...and I had to take it out....
Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
agreed that your lives are linked ..... But, dont you think, end of the day... whoever it is, apart from your own folks, everyone thinks about themselves....Their happiness, needs, desires comes on top of everything else. You should change.. change yourself.. so you are able feel from their point of view. You should change to get strong. Change to think fair and not emotional. Change to believe everything happens for good. I dont mean to say, you dont do the above. Jus a thought. Treat people the way you like to be treated, trust me, you get to see a better life... start the chain. please smile. you are not alone:)
 
Hello Anpnymous....
Agreed that I must think from their point of you...Atleast that is what is keeping me sane.
And Why should I be the one who is supposed to think from their point of view...Why not the other way round. It is from thinking from their point of view that has put me in this situation.
Why cant they just keep out of our lives...If they want to live their own life...let them... I am not against it...But Why bother me...Why do they want to cross with me...Why do they force me..is it because I can think from their point of view and give in.... becos that's what has happened....

I appreciate your concern...but this time my patience was tested to the max....any more...and I dont know what will happen...
 
U r not alone..my dear boy...it might sound simple to say..life is like that...anyway it's like that...only thing we shudnt forget is to care for others...even if they don't get ur point of view...

take care
 
2 Krish
Yes Krish....I do care about others...Thats the reason I am in the situation that I am not...
 
2 G,
Thanks G. I will always be myself, in the sense....patience and thinkning about others. Unfortunately or fortunately things have happened and I am hoping that it is for the betterment of my life. :) More than excellent "things", I have excellent friends now who are willing to hold my hand or lend a shoulder. I am not alone anymore...I have you... :) Now, I am more stronger than ever.....

Take care....
 
hey bala..!! 4 wut u posted on my blog, i shdnt expect this..!! ppl r always behind u tellin u 2 change...tell them 2 go 2 hell...u have 2 b who u r..!! try fakin anythin else and u'll fail ..!! miserably..!!!
 
2 Nitty,
Hmmm... dont get what U are saying...I never asked you change Nitty. U might have got me wrong or... maybe I am not getting what you are saying..... either ways...someone is confused.. Good..hee hee... lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home