Thursday, February 17, 2005

....How I wonder what you are (",)

oh yeah....more star gazing....and just looooved it. So many winking at me...as if they existed to impress me and me alone. I was just lost in deep thoughts seeing them...Will there be someone else in this world...at this very moment... just like me ....having the same thoughts as mine... and longing to meet that person from her dreams.....Uh ooooh... I have said too much.... rrrrrrrriiiippp...
*Zipped my mouth*... (",)
Now, that was a face of mine that I was not supposed to reveal...hee hee... thats ok..I am sharing it only with you...(",) Anyway, what happened was this...I left office early (again), but this time myself along with my roomies went to the Besant Nagar beach. We were afraid that it would be too crowded with couples and people coming for their daily walk... But thank God, that was not the case.. The beach was very thinly populated. We had Pani poori at a stall and then had our dinner at a Restaurant. Was not able to eat much *sigh*...and in addition, I am supposed to be on a diet (Note: "Supposed to be", but am not...hee hee (",) Dont u tell that to my Doc...OK...Deal...Else he'll fry me until all the extra calories burn...Ok ok...that was Gross, I accept...)
After the dinner, I got myself a T-Shirt...a Brownish - greenish - blackish sort of a color... (am still guessing the actual color). And then we went to the beach and sat in the middle of No-mans land. We all had a hearty chat..and me started Star gazing...and I did not dare to enlighten everyone with my "Constellation" Knowledge... For the love of my life...I didnt want myself to be beaten to pulp. yeah..yeah.. I am a Black belt in karatheand stuff..I know...but 5 against one...Dont you think that it is a "whhheee" bit too much... Ok...great day... see ya tomorrow

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
ok..sir..have fun...

Can see the effect of reading other blogs in the first paragraph :)
 
Hee hee...yeh...i was definitely affected. (",)
 
:) zeroed on the color of ur t-shirt??? :)
 
Not yet Eternity... still pounding my brain to come to a conclusion.. :)
 
Hahahaha,now,now,another sweet post,where r u getting theinspiration from?
colour of the T shirt?put a pic and ask the bloggers to guess it right?
and me also supposed to be on a diet,but i am not,hahahaha,and me off to eat the panipuri now:)
 
mmmm... PaniPuri...Reserve a plate for me...will ya .... :)
Inspiration.....From all the Blogs that you can see blogrolled.... :)
Hmmm... I dont have a Camera...so, I wont be able to upload the picture.... :|
 
Dont worry guys...Hes going to wear the same T-shirt for today's retreat...I will post the pic of T-shirt with he inside it,if he doesnt put the pic...Jes keep ur eyes fresh to guess the color...
 
Sujatha,
I dont get it? I do remember you. Y else am I sending Good Morning mails to you?.
I honestly am not getting it. Why are you upset with me?
And you are wrong about the attachment to CTSians. Only one in this group is from CTS (Anbu). Others are all Blog friends.
 
a thinly populated besant nagar beach, obviously on a weekday evening.. pani puri... man, u r tempting me too much...

ages since i have enjoyed elliots, forget on a weekday!!:(
 
Kishna 2 Nithya,
Yeah...it was ages after which we decided to visit the beach and we had the best time there. We are waiting for another opputunity.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home