Sunday, February 27, 2005

Nostalgic...

Memories of Yester years... So many emotions... So many Sentiments.... Nostalgic.... This is just a passing phase... Have to be STRONG... Have to be STRONG

Was ransacking my house yesterday (",)... was lost in memories.... came across my priced possessions that I had stacked away in nook and corners of cupboards.... I saw my Second Standard score card.... my very first "attempts" at Sketches... test papers (where I scored the max).... Guitar notes... Huge collection of greeting cards and invitations (I never throw any of them away)... My attempt at writing a story... My Precious, Priceless possessions from my College days (You use your own imaginations for it...I am not seeding your thoughts... (",) )... My Half-A-Tonne collection of Comics... Ahhhh... those were the good ol' days... and above all the innocence that I had back then... am not very sure if the present generation will ever be able to enjoy the bliss of Innocence... I am a firm believer that You will have to have the knowledge of things only when you got to... any sooner... and you will miss the bliss of "not knowing" many aspects of life when you are actually "not supposed" to... (",).. What do you think... is innocence bliss??
Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
past memories... always rekindle the best and worst... whichever it is, it brings your thoughts back. makes you realise what you went through to become what you are! wish, we dont know things, which we know now... to better be on the innocent side and take it as it comes... but,dont we all realise the importance of this innocence late. after we get to know stuff!!!
a passing cloud in your life.. your sky getting clearer ... your thoughts getting stronger!
smile coz, fate has smiled upon you to get stronger.
 
Kishna,

Yes..yes.yes...Innocence and Ignorance is Bliss...'cos it allows u to feel,enjoy and cry....

- a guy who is no longer innocent :)... but still looking for a way to be innocent...
 
Innocence is bliss.There is a diff,being smart yet innocent,if growing up means jealousy,selfishness,rudeness,then i wish to be a kid forever at heart.and i try to be:))
Past always unravels memories,just remember to be strong,i know it hurts,but did u expect life to be easier?face it and u can win it.have faith,things will be fine soon.the days of smiles will be back:) god bless
 
- 2 Krish
Same here Krish... If i tell a joke, i get weird looking smiles from my frnds....Even if it is supposed to be a straight joke, they break their head to come up with one thing or an other
 
- 2 Neels,
Thanks Neels...I have not lost hope or faith in HIM. :)
 
-2 G
mmm... dont u just love to see ur handwriting...like in your 3rd or 4th std exam papers.... :)
I am planning to scan all of those precious docs.... :) lets see....
 
Hi Any.,
Yeah... we never realize the bliss of innocence until we have lost it... Hmmm... and I also like the way you put it.... "getting stronger"...
But I better dream in innocence rather than suffer knowing the crude reality of things in life.. I know it is not practical...but still...I would love to be innocent
 
innocence in different level, different stages of life... we all go through them. its a nice feeling.
keep going. things will definitely get better and for good! take care
 
- to Eternity,
mmm...yeah innocence mean diff things at diff stages of our lives.. cant help it...but have to live with it....thats the way it works.... :)
 
so u r going nostalgic....

but i like it,
still many a time, enjoying something by heart,
having a beautiful day or night,
i feel that, the memories of such times will bring joy when
recalled in the discussions,
but when u r all alone, such memories cause a pain, don't know why...
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home