Monday, April 04, 2005

Uh-oh...

Waking up late; To add to it, waking up with a Neck Sprain. (*Ouch*)
Figuring out that its raining Cats and Dogs. (in Summer !!!!!! *Wow*)
Having to walk in water puddles....with my (,") shoes on... (Yuuuck...Gross..)
Auto breaking down even before I get to half the distance.... (*Drat*...)
Missing the bus by a Whisker... (Hold on...phhhullleassse.... oh...Maaaan)

Not a good start to the week I guess... Is it a bad Omen....???? Hmmmm.... Is my week going to be screwed up.... Not if I can help it... (",)

Urs,
:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
Destiny...habbbaaaaaa.... u didn't use that word this time :))

Dont worry ...the week'll be good..:)
 
ya right!!!!
wish the week goes fine, i mean for me!! screwed up start!
take care!

Vinitha
 
~ 2 Tyler

Thanks for dropping by Tyler and thanks for those wonderful comments. Glad that you like my style of writing. :) ;)
 
~ 2 Krish
Hee hee... "Destiny" post-a paathu romba affect aagiteenga pola ... :)
Hey, how is it going there... any adventures yet??
 
~ 2 Vini
Dont worry Vini. The week will turn out just fine. It just depends on your attitude. ;)
of course it also depends on the situation you are in though... hmmm
Take care Vini.
I ll pray to God for you..

Cheers :)
 
Aaaah Rain!! wow!
Heard its raining in Chennai now.. that too in April... how I wish I were there..:( But not going to office.. jus sitting at home and enjoying the weather..:)
 
~ 2 Nithya
Hee hee... now, that is what I call relaxing ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home