Monday, April 18, 2005

So Sweet

A small incident to tell you how chwwweeet my Parents are:
This happens every weekend just before I leave...

Dad :
- Check your bag... See if I have packed all the stuff that you need for the coming week ? (Yup, my Dad packs the stuff for me (",) *giggle* )
- Have you got the proper change with you? The conductor (of the bus) would ask for the exact change... Make sure you carry the exact change...
- Don't forget your Cell Phone...
- Does the battery have enough charge left... ?
- Should I get an auto for you... ?

Mom :
- Don't forget to have Fruit juice atleast once a day...
- Oh...You have put on the shoes on your wrong foot.... Oh wait.. yeah... its ok... !!! (",)
- Don't skip food...
- Exercise regularly...
- Go to bed early...

Both together... right before I leave :
- Make sure you call us the minute you set foot in Chennai... (",)

...And Chennai is just 2 and a Half hours from my place. Note that they repeat this each and every week...I am 23 years old now and they still treat me and carress me like a 6 month old son... Now that's Chwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Love you both Mom and Dad. *Hugs*

Comments:
Happy Birthday Sir!

Enjoy..have fun...
 
~ 2 Goki,
Thanks for your wishes Goki. Dont worry. We are all here.. :)

~ 2 Krish
Thanks mate

~ 2 Hagrid
mmmhhmmmmm :) and thats what makes them sweet :)
 
just came here hopping...wanna tell that i miss my parents too!! wish i hadnt come to this stupid place :((
by the way...belated happy bday :)
 
~ 2 Abhay
Well.. thanks for the birthday wishes and for the other comments also... :) too bad my style of writing does not appeal to you.. :)

Cheers. You could have been polite though. It does not matter. Have a nice time blogging.
 
Hi da,
Enna romba nala update pannave illaya da. Enna acchu..

Yours,
Vijay.
 
I miss all the pampering:(
Is it toolate to wish u a belated happy birthday?
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home