Sunday, April 10, 2005

It happens...

Oh....pleaaasee...
Won't you atleast do this for me...
Pleeeaasseee...
I promise I will treat you nice from now on...
I am in a lot of trouble right now... Please co-operate....
My whole life depends on you now Baby...
I will do anything you want me to...
Please do what I say...
Just this one time...
Wont you do what I ask of you...
Please Co-operate...
I love you baby...
I love you from the bottom of my heart...
I love with all my soul and heart...
Honey...dont get my tensed now...
I am starting to loose my patience...
Do as I say, ok... Just this one time...
What the.... Why arent you doing what I want you to do...

Do what I say before I loose my temper..
Grrrrrrr...
Thats it... You are gonna get it....

*Bang* *Bang* *Thrash* *Bang*
*Panting*

Now....Do what I say....
Yeaaahhh..... thats more like it.... Good girl..
Why wouldn't you do that in that first place...

..:: Ladies and Gentlemen... Thats a Sneak Peek of a conversation between a Geek and his darling Computer (",) ::..

Urs,
:.: Balakishanaraja :.:

Comments:
mmmm!!!!!!!!!
major conversation!
 
~ 2 Eternity
Yup... happens all the time :)
 
boy,try out your Karate skills...:)))

good one...
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home