Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Am no more a Pondicherrian

Hey guys,This post is a long time due.. Yup, like the title says, I am no longer a proud Pondicherrian. We have shifted (Myself + My parents) to Coimbatore, my brother's place. We moved about a week earlier.

We are now put up in an appartment. Well, one thing thats nice aboutthis new place is that my room has a sit out and the view isamazing... the Western Ghats.. and the mornings, in particular, whensome parts of the ghats is covered with mist and low lying clouds, isjust amazing to watch.
But, still its no substitute to the beach at Pondicherry.
I had a real long walk before leaving Pondicherry.. paid a visit to my school and some of myfavourite places in patricular, on my cycle... ;o), taking visualsnapshots of my favourite places where I used to hangout.

I am planning to visit Pondicherry once in two months or so.. lemmesee..Ok guys, I ll end it here before it gets too nostalgic.
Comments:
hey...! long time since i visited here.....u moved outta pondi? awww....i lived there for less than 2 yrs and dont even have the slightest memory of the place...anyways, i heard coiambatore is a really nice place.....funny tamil accent tho....anyways, have fun! nitty
 
hey Bala

I can almost image u on ur cycle in Pondi - Autograph style - Gnabagam varudhe !?@?$%#$? As u know by now , Coimbatore is a lovely place with lovely people and will become as much home very soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home