Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Blogspot is buggy...???

Well...being a Technical Geek, I am almost always driven into thinkning if everything has bugs or errors in them. Those were the exact thoughts that were going on inside my Gray Matter (Brain :) ) today morning. Here is what happened: I created this new blod yesterday and I wanted to add a new post today. So, I went into the Admin Page of Blogspot. But to my surprise I was not able to find the link where I am supposed to post. I even asked a fellow blogger and even he was dumbsturck....Hence forth, I decided that it must a bug....(^_^) But, then I had brain wave. I remembered that I had two registrations with Blogspot. I had created the Blog in one of them and actually was trying to find the blog in the other one.... lol. Anyway, I atlast found out that the problem was with my Gray matter....
Anyways...apart from that....nothing much happening today. I had to attend a day long meeting. Man...am I exhausted or what!! Due to the unusually long duration, we had to shift among meeting rooms and right now we have run out of them....Every meeting room in this whole campus is occupied. Ok then, guess one of 'em is vacant now... Have to leave now. Great day Folks.


Urs,

:.: Balakishnaraja :.:
Comments:
Hiii,Anbu said plz visit my friends blog,so i am here:) hmm,he was right,u write well,and i guess a personna of too many variations and hobbies,keep posting and have fun
 
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Found your home on the web thanks to Anbu. You seem to be a person of many talents and hobbies .. looking forward to glimpses of them on your blog!

Keep the writing coming! Have fun! :)
 
mmm.... men and gray areas!!! :))
have a great day!

Vinitha
http://honeyvini.rediffblogs.com
 
Hi Neels,
Thanks a heap for the comments. This is a new venture for me, blogging, and I think I am going to enjoy it the whole way if frnds like you keep visitng my blog.... (",)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home