Monday, November 07, 2005

Expressing

I am really pondering over this question right now. Am I expressing myself correctly? I know I will get flak if I say something, but then I shouldnt be bothered later when it actually happens. And I am certainly not the type who goes down fighting dirty. I'd rather apologize and walk out clean rather than rolling over the floor to prove my point even if my intention felt correct to me. So, which part of me should change.. the getting out clean part... or doing something for the general cause even though I know its gonna jump right back and bite me.
Comments:
Choose the one..that you wouldn't regret later dear boy!
 
The catch is that I am going to miss my other part if I decide to change... Hee hee...
 
life and its tradeoffs!!!....sigh..... :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home