Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Woooo... Cracked it at last

I got a nice little game as a forward. This game is a part of celebrations by IIMs. Whew, it took 5 brain draining days to complete this... and yeah, I did take help from a few of my friends... but I cracked it anyways... And here is the proof to prove it... Wooooooooo.

Of course I blanked out the secret code and Cell Number to which you are supposed to send the code... (",)
The puzzles are just too good... You have to try it....Here's the site if you are interested...
http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS
 Posted by Picasa
Comments:
Congrats on clearing the puzzle.

And thanks for the compliments :)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Amit
 
@amit
Whoah.. It's you.. It's you :)
Thanks for visiting my place.. Yeah, i did enjoy the drill.. That was one heck of a ride :)
 
I need tip for Level 12... Sound of...?
 
clue for level 23
 
Just finished mine. Pity that the contest is over though. Took a little under 2 hectic days to finish it.

By the way, the reason I am telling you this is because I stumbled upon this gem through a blog which directed me your blog. Incidentally that very same blog will direct you to me as well...If you so wish...

Heck! my blogger id itself can get you there! Who am I kidding?!

Good luck and have a happy new year.
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home