Friday, July 21, 2006

Cheers

Harr.. Harr. Harr.. I am back.. with a vengeance... A quick update.. I am in the lovely United Kingdom.. Yup... Its been around 2 weeks now and still without an address... :Sob:
oooooo... another update.. I bought a Canon A700 at the Dubai Airport.. Harr.. Harr.. Harr... (That cynical laugh was to all those who thought that was MI IV.. Yup, I defied the odds...)
And here are the photos.. http://dreamerbala.myphotoalbum.com
Enjoy while they are still Hot... Err... Cold... or whatever...

Till next time... Cheers
Comments:
Nice to know da...today I received my canon A700 camera....same pinch ;-)...how much did it cost??
 
Hi there!

Was just running through ur site..it’s really nice..i liked the content here…very informative. I was crawling around the web the other day for some good travel deals..I love traveling too u see  and I came across this site called Globester. Pretty cool site, for nicely priced fares..very competitive..(Well..better than my travel agent at least)..

Anyway, will visit soon again.. definitely, bookmarking your site.. do visit this site:

http://globester.com?channel=blpo9&adgroup=urskishna.blogspot

Tell all ur friends and colleagues…awesome prices if ur flying anywhere in the world

Cheers!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Back Home